For The Registration.
Rangrezz Painting Competition
1. “Rangrezz” painting competition is organised by D B Corp Limited (Radio Division) having its corporate office address at FC 10 and 11, Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida (Hereinafter “Organizer”).
2. In using, Rangrezz the schools and participant participating shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
3. Each Participant should read, understand all the terms and conditions and if they so feel necessary they must seek all clarifications and explanations from the Organizer before beginning the registration process.
4. The Schools/Participant agrees to provide correct, authentic and true information. The Organizer reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User/Participant at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), the Organizer has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from participating in the online examination.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions for participating in the contest.
6. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Organizer expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7.All information displayed on Rangrezz web page constitutes an "Registration Form". Your participation in the contest which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or reject your registration.
8. Participation by the students: The activity will be conducted in two phases as follows:
Phase 1: The student has to register himself/herself at our website https://myrangrezz.com/ and then upload his/her painting on the link provided on the website.
Phase 2: The Organizer will select the best paintings and will contact the respective students to continue the competition on the digital platform or on ground, depending upon Covid-19 guidelines for on-ground activities as may be in force at the time of the activity. In the event the Phase 2 of activity is conducted on-ground, then the selected participants will have to participate in the competition at their respective schools.
9. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
10. “Rangrezz” Contest participants must meet with the prescribed age group of 6 yrs to 14 yrs.
11. The Organizer will provide all the drawing sheets to student for their paintings.
12. Selection of paintings will be done by a jury formed by the Organizer. Jury’s decision will be final and binding. No communication regarding the decision of Jury will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
13. Copyright on selected paintings will vest with MY FM.
14. Each participant of Rangrezz has to inform the Organizer if there is a change in their address or contact number.
15. The contest is based on a theme “Mere Sapno Ka 2021 ”. The students will make the paintings on the same theme only.
16. The Organizer shall be at liberty to change the theme for any particular city/state/region in its sole discretion. Such revised theme will be informed to the participating schools in advance and the same shall be posted on MY FM website namely www.myfmindia.com . Students are advised to frequently visit MY FM India web page to know/understand about the theme applicable in their respective city/state/region.
17. This Organizer will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
18. The Participants/Schools agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizers from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, suits, proceedings (including attorney’s cost) instituted by them or anyone claiming under them, arising out of emanating from the conduct of the Rangrezz activity by the Organizer.
19. The Organizers reserve the right to take necessary action if the Organizers come to know about any foul play/use of unfair means during the contest.
20. Use of unfair means during the course of contest will result in automatic disqualification.
21. The final power rests with the Organizer. The Organizer has the power to reform or alter the contest's procedures and disbursement of the scholarship from time to time if necessary.
22. Rangrezz can be withdrawn at any point of time without any prior intimation, at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
23. In case of any dispute, arising out of the present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Organizer. The seat of arbitration will be at New Delhi only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only New Delhi Courts shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.